Friday, December 12, 2008

What do we get from Cicakman 2 : Planet Hitam (1st post)


Yesterday 11 December 2008, I went to watch Cicakman 2 : Planet Hitam (Malaysia's comedy superhero). If it wasn't my fren who ask me to go out n watch the movie, I would've never want to watch the movie. I'd rather watch Wayang or sumtin else, hehe. I'd rate the movie 1/5 stars in terms of it's storyline and visual.

I'm the kind of person who'd love movies. I love movies which I can get, learn and experience someting from it. Well the movie with 1/5 stars rated, what do I get from the movie?. well there are sum stuff (good n bad)...

(those who wanted to watch the movie first, who'd hate to for it to be spoiled better dun read)

1.Metrofulus (the setting of the movie) is the only place in Malaysia (as the Malaysian flag were shown) where people can have a rally, tunjuk perasan without being sprayed by someone.

2.The spontaneous jokes were funnier than the ones on the script. This can be seen by the acts of Saiful Apek and Mamat Khalid.

3.There might be sum sort of racism portrayed (Chinese, Blacks, Arabs). I dunno bout this or maybe I'm just being too sensitive (yeah I think I'm being to sensitive).

4.The graphic were bad. But I think we just need to support it as it may be the platform for us to be better in the future (kot!). But seriously it was bad. The movie was suppose to be action based, but most of the action were computer graphics, which kinda spoiled it. Sorry Yusry (but u got lot of money, no matter la)

5.I think Saiful Apek is a great guy. Eventhough his jokes are to me lame and out of dated, but the best thing bout him is that he had his own identity as an actor and entertainer. Its better than trying to be the Malaysian Bean, Jim Carrey, etc. Apek is Apek n I'll respect u..

I think that's what I remembered bout the movie. hehehe...

Support Malaysia la weyh!!! (bola sepak xle makan, movie still can)

p/s: bkan I Love You, tp (hehe) this is my first blog n first post. tq...hehe

4 comments:

ffincher said...

dah jadi pengkritik movie ek. hihi.

her royal highness said...

ooo.. kutuk yusry saya. hahaha..

Sokat said...

mane ade kutuk weyh! he's making a lot of money tau! gud for him, hey he's single!!


bkan kritik teyhah, share of tots ahahha

Encik Puaka said...

aku suke antoo fighter!! hahah.. well. i used to be a groupie. haha long live oag! radhi lah. aha~ err. i am still a groupie.